Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello from the UP of Michigan where we have some of the b best trails in the country.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house Lenny , you have company here that is in your area.

BTW ... the new guy gets a load of wood for the fire pit , and brews morning coffee ... some of us get up early so be sharp on that :) ... I'm usually up by 3:30-4:00 AM Pacific time ... we like it strong but not boiled down/burnt please ... sit a spell and swap some lies with the rest of us.

fill in your location so later we won't have to ask and also some for signature line [found in above right on the page .. user CP ]

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hi, Lenny

Welcome to a great forum.

Terry

PS: It is already almost 5 AM and I can't seem to find the coffee or donuts?????????

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Hey Lenny ! See you found us! This site is loaded with info, and this group is the original "Been There, Done That"! Someone is always on here. I visit 4-5 times daily just to catch up!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Did not know I was to have donuts lol
You weren't. I was just dreaming aloud.

The fire and coffee are great.Thank you :)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
needed the fire this AM , it's actually cool outside for a nice change . in fact I'm going to close up a few windows now

on my third 30 oz. Yeti SS cup of coffee ... guess I'll have to pee a storm soon LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome Lenny, I'll pick up the donuts!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
donuts

I'm being good so no donuts bride was just diag with type 2 so were sure watching carbs and dang I've lost 16 pounds lol.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'm being good so no donuts bride was just diag with type 2 so were sure watching carbs and dang I've lost 16 pounds lol.
I guess that's more donuts for me :D At least type 2 is manageable, no shots like type one. Good luck on getting it under control!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Joined myself last fall and they are right, any info you could need is right here plus the friendliest bunch of Prowler owners!

Did I hear doughnuts?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Joined myself last fall and they are right, any info you could need is right here plus the friendliest bunch of Prowler owners!
Agree, except for that one guy.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Same crowd, same attitude! All good! Except for GT! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
HEY Hey hay .. what's up with that :D :crying: 0:)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Same crowd, same attitude! All good! Except for GT! LOL
Yep, a great crowd.........

I learn lots of new ways to spend my pension here...

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Buy it Now Button, Buy It Now Button, etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always glad to help!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts