Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran across this site while searching info on my 650 H1 Prowler I just purchased from a good friend.
Glad to see it available.

I already have a question, he had no manual and I am looking to check the oil. WTH is the dipstick at?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Welcome. Where are you located (I think USA and Canada have different customer service contact numbers)?

I am not familiar with a 650 H1. What year is it?

This link to a 650 Mud Pro ATV owner's manual may help. Look at page 60 for a starter.

http://www-assets.arcticcat.com/content/uploads/2015/02/26122631/2011-650.pdf

Other manuals here:
http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Arctic-Cat-ATV-Repair-and-Service-Manuals/

In the past, Arctic Cat customer service has sent out owner's manuals (at no charge). They may still do so. Call the number on their website or try (218) 681-9851. or (218) 681-8558

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome friend! Great machine! The dip stick is located on the passenger side of the engine near the front. Pull the seats, and engine cover to access it. K&T lawn and garden has free service manuals you can download.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard. Great site. Some really helpful and responsive members here.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome aboard! Joined last fall, and have to agree wit what some have said, this is the only Prowler site you need!

Lots of great knowledgeable people here and GTroyer will be along soon to fill you in on the newby rules. ;P

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Martin .. the newby's get to pass on the rules too :) this isn't a one men show .. you have a responsibility to the new crowd [read that on the interweb in the useless info column ]

Welcome to the house Fritzman .. lots of knowledge here and a few smart asses too [present typer excepted of course ] ..

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Just ran across this site while searching info on my 650 H1 Prowler I just purchased from a good friend.

I already have a question, he had no manual and I am looking to check the oil. WTH is the dipstick at?
Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts

Fitzman, I see that your question has been answered.

Note: In addition to filling out your profile, new guys have the privilege of bringing in wood for the fire and putting out a pot of coffee around 4 AM.

Update - edit at 4:13 AM: No wood for the fire and no coffee brewing. I guess I will just take a nap until breakfast time.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
by 4:00 AM I was drinking my second 30 Oz Yetti travel cup of Coffee .... now on third one

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
What day is it??????????????????????????????????????LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts