Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here from east tenn. Just wanted to say hello great forum lots of great info. here , I am currently looking at a new 700 hdx , seems to be everything i need/want in a sxs. The only thing i have with it its hard to get your feet in . i was face down yesterday getting out at the dealer while checking it out again.lol are those plastic guards/panels really needed?

·
Registered
432 Posts
:)Welcome from central Ky wirenut. I enjoy my '10 XTX. Face down is not good, but there to help keep feet n legs in. Seems natural thing to do when tipping over is put foot down on ground, but could be very damaging to your foot/leg.:eek: I might be interested in the plastic panels that mount on the floor if you take them off.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
welcome

welcome aboard,lots of great members with a lot of smarts,i have heard a lot of good things about the hdx,i have heard there is not a lot of aftermarket parts around.but you can buy some through articcat.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome! Bunch of great members here. They have helped me a ton and I've only been here a week or so. I own a xtz but would have got the hdx if I didn't find a 1000 at a good price.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wirenut.. Welcome to the forum! I am also from East Tennessee!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome,been looking around lots of good info here,Hey daryle your not to far away maybe we can hook up and ride sometime,Did you know were getting a new riding area suppose to be open april/may next year.again thanks for the welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts