Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tom and I live in Colorado. We spent the winters in Lake Havasu City AZ and 3 days before I left Havasu to come back to Colorado I bought a 2007 Prowler. It is now in storage until October when we return to Havasu. There is a large group of 4x4 guys who stay at the same place we do and they do a trip or two a week into the desert, somethimes overnighters. Sounds like a lot of fun I can wait to get back for the winter and try my new machine on some long trips.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Great to have you onboard, keep coming back!

·
Registered
432 Posts
My name is Tom and I live in Colorado. We spent the winters in Lake Havasu City AZ and 3 days before I left Havasu to come back to Colorado I bought a 2007 Prowler. It is now in storage until October when we return to Havasu. There is a large group of 4x4 guys who stay at the same place we do and they do a trip or two a week into the desert, somethimes overnighters. Sounds like a lot of fun I can wait to get back for the winter and try my new machine on some long trips.
....Welcome to the forum! and BTW, Arctic Cats have on certain occasions work well in the summer months. GO get it and ride.:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , bring wood for the fire next time when you come :)

my good friends do the same thing / same area .. names are Mike and Sallie Pentland they have a Rhino and a Polaris 800 quad .. they ride every day I think they stay over in the Boust area not sure exactly .. they will be home in a month or so I'll ask them.

anyway he would be a good one to hook up with , very experienced with off road riding all forms .. ex motorcycle racer for years and much of that was desert racing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! I have only had mine for 6 weeks but these things are awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts