Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I saw that in the Android market but never tried it are you using the free or paid version? If my Internet starts working right again I think I'll download it.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I downloaded the free version and tried it on a couple prowler sites and all I get is the front page topics and no posts within.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Yes welcome to the site! A mobile app would be great:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome aboard to the best prowler site,great members and great info.:)fill in your signature and let us know what prowler you have.Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
what ever you can afford ,they are all good....welcome!! what kind of riding are you going to be doing??

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
new the the forum thing. looking to buy a prowler what do you guys recommend??????
New or Used? If it was me, I would go with the Prowler 1000 for the power. However, if you go used be careful on the year. I guess some of the early ones have some engine case issues and have since been upgraded. But many people have the older ones and have not had any problems.

If you could afford it I think I would try and go 2011 and newer. They should be with all the newest, latest, greatest parts. I think even the cage changed in 2011 to the round tube. It will be easier to find add-ons for it as well.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have an '07 650 and would recommend going newer mainly for the engine upgrades that have been done.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
new the the forum thing. looking to buy a prowler what do you guys recommend??????
As for as used I would stick with 2010 or newer on the 1000,we do have a member that has a 2009 1000 with over 5000 miles on it.Depends what you plan on doing with it.Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have an '07 650 and would recommend going newer mainly for the engine upgrades that have been done.
upgrades,,,thats what theBUY NOW button is for :D:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
if you don't need anything mike ,you could always buy me something!! I have a big list :D:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house .. as said before fill in your sig line and location ... helps down the road when you ask questions or talk about rides so we have an idea of you ride area's / terrain

1 - 17 of 17 Posts