Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading discussions on this site for awhile so I decided to join. Have an 07 Prowler that I bought new and have learned a lot of tricks.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, I bought my 07 used a few years ago and have a lot to learn, like to hear some of your tricks.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family!! have a few tricks of my own and could always learn more:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house ... where in Nv are ya ?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Gary. I live in Fernley

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'll be back down to Spanish Springs [Sparks ] in a lil over a week .. until next june [getting other knee replaced while down] ... there is another new member who is in Reno ... we should all hook up for a lil ride somewhere ... I'm taking my Arctic Cat down with me.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good! I love riding up in Northern Washoe...High Rock Canyon etc...My daughter has a Deer tag in that area so I plan on a scouting trip anyway....let me know!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I'll be back down to Spanish Springs [Sparks ] in a lil over a week .. until next june [getting other knee replaced while down] ... there is another new member who is in Reno ... we should all hook up for a lil ride somewhere ... I'm taking my Arctic Cat down with me.
Gary you don't get to stay home very long.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
ya my house in Twain Heart Ca. is selling and I need to get back down and get my junk out of there or my Ex will either throw it out or keep it and sell it. :( so my summer is all screwed up .. crap . but I am taking the rig down with me this time.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Know Twain Heart well...my whole family is from Calaveras Co. From Angels Camp

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
in Sparks Nv. as of last night after a 15 hr. drive, had to come down early .. got a strong cash on the place so need to be closer for moving my junk that still down there in TH and closing trips .. I go over Hwy 208 in non snow months .. on of the steepest grades in the USofA on the west side of Sonora Pass it's 26% grade , not a legal road in today standards LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts