Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up, thought I would try posting up a couple picks.
2” wheel spacers

My 7” HID lights ( these things rock ) temporary mount working on a regular light bar to run up top with maby couple more HIDs.
Welcome any ideas on light bar mount to run on top of the cage that would be easily removable?

·
Registered
682 Posts
looks good, but you can sure tell the difference in desert riders and woods riders. We would have those lights knocked off in about 2 minutes.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Looks really good, several shops make the light bare for the cage with two tabs on eash side. You can remove all the lights with two bolts. i go with Prestige in Temecula, but there are other shops in Az to save on shipping

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks really good, several shops make the light bare for the cage with two tabs on eash side. You can remove all the lights with two bolts. i go with Prestige in Temecula, but there are other shops in Az to save on shipping
Thanks, Going to make the light bar my self. Just trying to find a way to mount it w/o welding to the cage. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
If you keep it light weight it dosent take much to hold it there, mine is over kill I'm thinking.

The new Rigid lights are really strong

1 - 9 of 9 Posts