Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

Just purchased an 09 Prowler 550 Flatbed model and looking to do some modifications to it. We are not speed demons and will mostly be using this machine in Northern Michigan deer country. Since it is a flatbed model, does anyone have a recommendation on a rear bumper that they have used on this model. Arctic Cat website and most of the adds specifically say not for Flatbed models. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The county that we deer hunt in does not allow ATV's or UTV's. In order for the vehicle to go on the back roads/two tracks it must be licensed and street legal.
In order to make the Prowler street legal in the State of Michigan, it must have a rear bumper that does is between 14 and 22 inches off the ground.

I believe that the one from UTV Inc, may work, but since I don't have the machine home yet, I will have to wait till we get it home. I was hoping someone on one of the boards might have had experience with this.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard, I had a 550 flatbed but couldn't find much in the lines of aftermarket add ons for it. I'm sure you can find one somewhere or have a local fab shop make one up for you for a fairly low cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts