Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought a 2013 700XTX after my Dad bought his 2013 550XT. Havent even had a chance to ride yet. Was in the single Digits 3 days ago when I picked it up. Looking forward to taking it out when the weather breaks

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
heck don't wait … never had a kick in the azz until ya got a foot or more snow on your chest [before windshield goes on] and going 50MPH slip and sliding in the snow looking for the mud ..

welcome to the house took ya long enough to get here , pull up and chair and throw out some BS with us.

BTW fill out your signature and location [yes I saw the WV] .. makes it faster to answer any question you may come up with to know what ya have and where ya ride

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome! To the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.... Plan on doing so. But I prefer a nice cab and heater lol....... Oh the things to buy still haha

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I hope you enjoy your Prowler as much
As I have mine.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
go to forums and find the proper subject area … open that area and on top there will be a box to tap .. start new thread

need a title and then drop down for subject / discussion

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family ,,,,I have a 2012 ztx and I love it:D:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome, I also have a XTX, great machine! You found the best Prowler site going, stay connected!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the site neighber,your not far from king knob heard there is great riding there i have a 2006 prowler love it,stay in touch....great site and great members..............:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where is King Knob? Havent heard of it. I've been in Fairmont for 7 years. But Originally from the Charleston area........ Not Far from the Hatfield and Mccoy Trails. I will be towing mine back and forth on occasions. Plenty of Riding around my Parents Home near Charleston. Strip Jobs and Logging Roads all on the Land Company Properties.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
where is king knob? Havent heard of it. I've been in fairmont for 7 years. But originally from the charleston area........ Not far from the hatfield and mccoy trails. I will be towing mine back and forth on occasions. Plenty of riding around my parents home near charleston. Strip jobs and logging roads all on the land company properties.
king knob is in phillipi ,LIKE your going towards elkins off interstate 79,yea me and another forum member just came back from hatfield's in september we rode the rock house trails...been there 3 or 4 times.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts