Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I would just like to announce that ATV.com are the new owners of ProwlerTalk.net. My name is Stew and I am a Community Director for ATV.com .ATV.com manages a number of Powersports related communities offering enthusiast specific content and resourceful information to help out anyone looking for that rare question.

What are our intentions?

Well, we bring to the table a staff and an infrastructure that can ensure ProwlerTalk.net. will be around for years. Its our goal to provide the resources required to have a broader reach and attract more knowledgeable hardcore enthusiasts to contribute that knowledge to the community. We have a tech staff that is essentially on call 24/7 should there be any issues with connectivity.

Will the leadership change?

Absolutely not. You guys are the ones that know everyone the best. You know what rules apply to this community and who all the trouble makers are haha. Each Community is vastly different from the next so it’s important that the rules and regs in which you guys have been familiar with in the past stay in place to keep things the same.

What will my Roll be?

Well, I will primarily be a technical contact. I will check the site daily to make sure that if there are issues that are handled promptly and correctly. We will work behind the scenes to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Please let me know if you have any questions about ATV.com. or you can check out the site for more info as well!

Stew

·
Registered
861 Posts
right on..good for you guys! thanks for not making any drastic changes..:D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Welcome guys!!! This is going to be a great help for this forum guys! I am proud of the forum as it is guys. We have a very knowledgeable membership here.

I have never been a forum technical guy as some of you may have noticed. lol. Dieselpower has had a huge work load with this forum a few others to manage, along with his day job . I think it has gone really well! But there is always room for improvements.

I want to thank Mike aka Dieselpower for everything he has done on the technical side for this forum and the others we built together.

Me; I am more just a rider and big mouth with some spare time to have the most posts here. lol again. So this was an easy decision for me.

I will still call this forum my home for Prowler related information, i will be here just like before, we will probably get more vendors and a smother and already faster running forum.

I hope you all stick around and help continue to build the best Prowler forum on the web!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Hey Guys I would just like to announce that ATV.com are the new owners of ProwlerTalk.net. My name is Stew and I am a Community Director for ATV.com .ATV.com manages a number of Powersports related communities offering enthusiast specific content and resourceful information to help out anyone looking for that rare question.

What are our intentions?

Well, we bring to the table a staff and an infrastructure that can ensure ProwlerTalk.net. will be around for years. Its our goal to provide the resources required to have a broader reach and attract more knowledgeable hardcore enthusiasts to contribute that knowledge to the community. We have a tech staff that is essentially on call 24/7 should there be any issues with connectivity.

Will the leadership change?

Absolutely not. You guys are the ones that know everyone the best. You know what rules apply to this community and who all the trouble makers are haha. Each Community is vastly different from the next so it’s important that the rules and regs in which you guys have been familiar with in the past stay in place to keep things the same.

What will my Roll be?

Well, I will primarily be a technical contact. I will check the site daily to make sure that if there are issues that are handled promptly and correctly. We will work behind the scenes to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Please let me know if you have any questions about ATV.com. or you can check out the site for more info as well!

Stew
Can you explain the different member status, and how they get higher in the ranks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Can you explain the different member status, and how they get higher in the ranks
Founding member was like the first 100 members i think maybe less. not sure it might of been the members who joined first.

Senior member has a certain post count, when you hit certain number of posts your title will change.

thats how it has been and it has not been updated very often. It has been neglected by me and Dp kinds to be honest.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Founding member was like the first 100 members i think maybe less. not sure it might of been the members who joined first.

Senior member has a certain post count, when you hit certain number of posts your title will change.

thats how it has been and it has not been updated very often. It has been neglected by me and Dp kinds to be honest.
Thanks for explaining that. I joined in the very begining, less than 25 members.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 10 of 10 Posts