Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Goon, that looks sweet dude! I really like the fender decals! Where's the pic of the new shifter??? LOL
Hammer

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to James: When I ride with the kids, I don't go more than 20 mph, no crazy stuff, just a leasurly cruise, no hill climbs or anything like that. There is a safety belt, also I still need the box to tilt, so I don't think a cage is nessary. My boy rides his own machine now, and the girl is probably not far off so I may even take it out for good this fall, we will see. I also have a lock of the box handle for the tilt so there is no way it will flip open when I'm driving. Chris, I just rolled over the 1600 mile mark yesterday, had it repaired for the last oil leak at 1100 miles and happy to say so far so good, no signs of leaking. Hopefully they got it this time, they removed a "spacer" and replaced the o rings, output shaft to the secondary clutch and the oil seal is from a 550 engine. Here is the shifter knob pic!

Goon

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice XTX 700!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey that shifter knob looks wicked! It's no "8 ball", but still..........LOL
We need to have another ride/meeting of "The Ditch Pigs" !! LOL
Hammer

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oink Oink!!!!!!! We need to ride buddy, I'll let you know my next days off are. The shifter knob does look good, I like it! Thanks cnj!

·
Registered
85 Posts
looks good...luv the stickers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts