Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting a new project today on 550xt new glass windshield,and lightbar,,this time im putting a wiper in it..i get to spend someone elses money:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got it ,im also going to save all fab work templates for the light bar so I can make more the same way..mabe get rich$$$$:D,,no, just incase someone wants one..........

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
starting a new project today on 550xt new glass windshield,and lightbar,,this time im putting a wiper in it..i get to spend someone elses money:D
Wish I could spend someone elses money for a while mines be leaving faster than I'm getting it lately! There has been several times this year I needed a wiper, are those light bars going to retro fit to the old style cage or you just making them for the new hip crowd?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill find out when I make an extra 1 ill fit it to an older 1

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
those templates for the rectangular tube roll bar ??

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
with any luck,i will make brackets for both:D:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
I absolutely love my windshield wiper. Also love my glass windshield but would like it more if I could find a way to adapt it to lay down.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finally finished,,,,i will post pics this weekend....that ac wiper kit is a joke!!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no joke on the price, I think he paid like 70 bucks for it,,:eek: I think its supposed to fit a powerwheels prowler:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
anyone ever looked at the old Jeep manual ones for use on the rigs ???? .... I have not yet looked into those. I think the places like JC Whitney might have them still.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
anyone ever looked at the old Jeep manual ones for use on the rigs ???? .... I have not yet looked into those. I think the places like JC Whitney might have them still.
I've looked at those and there's several styles at marine supply shops for boats.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I still don't like the straight blades that comes with them they need something more flexible like a car. The straight blade might be good for a flat glass windshield but with the flex my poly has I need a blade that will flex also.

·
Registered
282 Posts
anybody using rain x on their windshields? since I put that on not sure I have used my wiper.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts