Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy yall my name is Scott and i just purchased a new prowler 1000 xt hopeing I made a good choice. I have owned 5 cat atvs since 2001 with no problems and have got 8403 hard miles on the oldest rig. Our area of riding is alot of swmps and salt marshs on the gulf coast which are not easy on steel parts. So far i have got 4 other people in camp to join the arctic cat name plate. They have been very dependable and tough. During hunting season we use our bikes to run hunitng dogs with that is the reason for the high mileages. Take and mount a radio and dog box on and go wide open. Like i said hopefully this prowler can do the same.Looking foward to sharing any tech info that might make this posible.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome Scott, this is by far the best Prowler site going! 1000XT should provide you with a great ride, taking care of Higher Mileage will not be an issue! Lot of members on here, and the info is invaluable! Also some humor thrown in!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Im happy with my old 650, but have to admit that I would like to have a 1000. Must be fun...
Soon there will be a guy talking to you about coffee..;)
Johan from norway.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Damn Johan, you caught on fast! Told you it was a great site!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Im happy with my old 650, but have to admit that I would like to have a 1000. Must be fun...
Soon there will be a guy talking to you about coffee..;)
Johan from norway.
Welcome Scott, and Johan I gotta agree with you I'm happy with the 650 it does what I need but if I knew then what I know now I'd have a 1000 >:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Howdy Scott .. welcome to the house

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
welcome to the best prowler site great members....keep us updated on your new 1000.....I wish the 1000 was out when i bought my 2006 650

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
where is that damn coffee guy LOL

assume you already are aware of the fresh air intake issues with A/C ... the location of them means dirty filters almost every ride, if your in dust suggest you watch that issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts