Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded out the monster golf cart for a true piece of machinery, the Prowler. Also, gave up the two 450 quads to do the family of 4 thing. I am hoping on getting together to ride with other families here in AZ. We also go to Glamis and the kids still have their LT 80's so they can continue to develop their riding skills. Momma wasn't happy to give up her 08 YFZ450 but once we get the kids seats in the back of this thing I am sure she will forget all about the independance she just gave up.:eek:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the site maybe we can go riding sometime

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Just traded out the monster golf cart for a true piece of machinery, the Prowler. Also, gave up the two 450 quads to do the family of 4 thing. I am hoping on getting together to ride with other families here in AZ. We also go to Glamis and the kids still have their LT 80's so they can continue to develop their riding skills. Momma wasn't happy to give up her 08 YFZ450 but once we get the kids seats in the back of this thing I am sure she will forget all about the independance she just gave up.:eek:

I have kids so I can say this. You gave up your independance when you had kids. Lets hit the dunes baby!!!!!

GO PROWLER NATION

Seth

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
861 Posts
welcome..my wife wasnt too excited to give up her zook 400 either but she loves the prowler...cept the kids cry everytime she drives it so she has basically given to let me drive it all the time...:D We have spent most of our time up in new river and the white tanks. Looking forward to getting to the cinders soon then ISD glamis/gordons.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
welcome..my wife wasnt too excited to give up her zook 400 either but she loves the prowler...cept the kids cry everytime she drives it so she has basically given to let me drive it all the time...:D We have spent most of our time up in new river and the white tanks. Looking forward to getting to the cinders soon then ISD glamis/gordons.
Where can you ride at the white tanks?

·
Banned
1 Posts

However, there are many who love the world, after all, the lives of the people who love art, so people on the one hand, to strengthen oil paintings the protection on the one hand, works of art has been stepped up to repair damage

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
However,therearemanywholovetheworld,afterall,thelivesofthepeoplewholoveart,sopeopleontheonehand,tostrengthen oil paintings theprotectionontheonehand,worksofarthasbeensteppeduptorepairdamage
My Father in law is a well known artist in the midwest, But all I can say is WHAT?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts