Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My name is Don and I'm a 47 year old guy from PA. I just bought a 2009 Prowler 550 flatbed and find it to be a great machine. Ample power for everywhere I ride and I love the flat bed configuration for it's versatility. I was worried that I would be down on power with the 550 but it keeps surprizing me with how capable it is. I drove big bore quads and was used to having more power than I needed. This little 550 makes more power than I ever thought it would. Great machine and I'm glad I bought it. Anyone in NE PA drop me a line if you would like to ride.

Thanks,
Don

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the site and enjoy your new Prowler!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site, a lot of info here.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Welcome to the site.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Hey guys,

My name is Don and I'm a 47 year old guy from PA. I just bought a 2009 Prowler 550 flatbed and find it to be a great machine. Ample power for everywhere I ride and I love the flat bed configuration for it's versatility. I was worried that I would be down on power with the 550 but it keeps surprizing me with how capable it is. I drove big bore quads and was used to having more power than I needed. This little 550 makes more power than I ever thought it would. Great machine and I'm glad I bought it. Anyone in NE PA drop me a line if you would like to ride.

Thanks,
Don
Welcome to the forum Don

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
That I would like to see:eek: How big is the flat bed?

And if you do it, Create your own build thread on this forum. It is fun to watch a build and get the updates and pics are good also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
That I would like to see:eek: How big is the flat bed?

And if you do it, Create your own build thread on this forum. It is fun to watch a build and get the updates and pics are good also.
I will get the dimensions for you. I just had a no start problem and hope it's just a plug. I have to go pick one up and try it, otherwise I have to trailer it 45 miles to the dealer. Not very happy right now.:eek:

It was the plug, but why would a brand new machine foul a plug running rich if it's efi and no choke?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts