Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my turd (2015 Yamaha Viking VI 700 EPS) for a 2007 Arctic Cat Prowler XT H1 650 (and a Chevy S10 with a h/o 305, 5 speed). The Prowler has some problem I am working on (with the help of the forum), but so far I am glad I made the trade.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the forum. The old 650's are real work horses! What kind of help do ya need? Lots of good advice mixed with a little BS here. We'll steer ya in the right direction.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , be sure to fill in you signature lines and location .... helps us to answer questions without additional questions [we're mostly old coots and can't remember sh## some us anyway] .... use the user CP link at the top right of the page to get to those area's

that are some top notch wrenches on the site so ask away

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome Michael67! Prowlers are a great machine to own! The parts inter change between the years is great! Some early Prowlers suffered bevel gear failures, and shredded oil pump gears. While the teardown, and repair can be intimidating, the actual work is not all that bad! This site has tons of knowledge, and experience! We encourage questions!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey there Michael67.........Welcome to this awesome group. I'm fairly new here and have had great advise given and tonnes of encouragement from the good folks here!! I currently have my 2010 1000 clutches (both wet and the centrifugal clutch) out repairing some issues created by a previous owner. I can attest to what RD (Fairmont79) said about the actual working on a Prowler is not that bad once a guy dives in. Lots of info and good people ready to answer questions.......so.......fire away!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts