Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2009 prowler xtx.. needs a little tlc.. was wondering if anyone has a owners manual they could email.. I found a service manual. It came with the tilt steering wobble, fuel level sending unit doesn’t work.. and shifter needs adjusted won’t go in to reverse and says it’s in high when it should be in neutral.. oh and all the rocker switch on the shift bezel is broke if any knows what that was for..

·
Administrator
7,260 Posts
Just purchased a 2009 prowler xtx.. needs a little tlc.. was wondering if anyone has a owners manual they could email.. I found a service manual. It came with the tilt steering wobble, fuel level sending unit doesn’t work.. and shifter needs adjusted won’t go in to reverse and says it’s in high when it should be in neutral.. oh and all the rocker switch on the shift bezel is broke if any knows what that was for..
Rocker switch on the shift bezel is for the overide function. Only works in reverse with 4 WD on, allows higher RPM's while backing up. I called AC for a owners manual, and they sent me one free! Service manuals are available at Country Free download

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rocker switch on the shift bezel is for the overide function. Only works in reverse with 4 WD on, allows higher RPM's while backing up. I called AC for a owners manual, and they sent me one free! Service manuals are available at Country Free download
Thank you!!

·
Administrator
7,260 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts