Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here. Just got my new prowler, 1000 xtz 2009, a few weeks ago. I really don't want to put a lift on it. I need to know what the biggest tire is I can run on it, leaving everything else stock.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I put 27's on mine and have plenty of room. I think 28's would probably not rub. Depends a lot on the brand.27 inch interco Reptile's measure over 26 inches,27 terra crosses measure only 25 overall on stock rims, same with most brands with equal air pressure.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I put on a set of 28" ZILLAS,14" rims with 14PSI in the rear, and 12PSI in the front, and they never rubbed, only when you were turning and hitting a bump. Other than that, worked awesome.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Fidds, Were they stock wheels or aftermarket? The way you describe it they are rubbing on the outside front. maybe the if they are aftermarket wheels they have more dish to the outside. Don't know just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
174 Posts
these are the 14" ITP ss108 wheels. i think they are rubbing on the spot right behind the tire, the footwell. doesn't really bother me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts