Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

New Ride

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Diesel Racer 
#1 ·
My new ride 2018 Ranger XP 1000 EPS and have a plow too. Transferred the tracks from the XTZ for $559.00, added WetSounds HD10 Sound Bar, Dual B-U Cameras, Corbin Customs LED Directional Kit, Horn Kit, Gilomen Tuning ECU w/ Clutch Kit, Back up lights and UPI Heater Kit.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
sweet looking ride .. enjoy the heck out of it !!!

how much taller is it with the tracks ?

#3 ·
4-1/2" not too bad. I like the Tatou as they are a 1-time purchase and fit any brand machine. I have the mounting kit available from the Prowler if someone finds a used set from another UTV brand.

#4 ·
That is a great looking machine! If you replace a Prowler that is the way to go! I gotta come back to NH!

#5 ·
Sweet looking ride RD. How long before "improvements"?lol

#6 ·
That belongs to Tim. He will make it his own as he did his former Prowler. Damn kids can't leave anything alone! LOL

Reactions: Stump426
#9 ·
I only took it for a rip down the road when I first got it then took it apart for the track kit and it hasn't snowed since, It is in the shelter waiting patiently, super quiet and smooth suspension, lots of room inside (3-passenger) will update later if I can get it on the trails this weekend.

Reactions: Johan82
#10 ·
Happy for you Tim! I was impressed with your Prowler to say the least! I'm sure the Ranger will garner the same attention to detail! Happy Trails to you friend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.