Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
come spring we may have to drive up for a visit, keep me informed as to when it is actually open for business.
tim

·
Registered
656 Posts
Cool. Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
656 Posts
hey sandy want to to visit next spring.
tim
Thats very possible. Would like to try it out. I was just about to contact you and see if you would like to go riding with us next Sat. at Breacon in Talledega. We've all got Christmas gatherings sat night so we're plannin on going from about 8am til 2pm. I know thats a ways to drive for ya on kind of a short ride but thats all we can do.:( Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like a great place to burn some fuel,did you ever get your frt diff finished?
It's finished but i've only run it on jackstands. I had so many suspension bushings bad that I just decided to leave it in the air until I get them in. Sanny should have me some in the mail pretty soon and i'll be able to try it out. Wish it was done, the snow is flying right now.
I might call Minemade after Christmas and see if it's open for a ride this winter and check it out.

·
Registered
421 Posts
It's finished but i've only run it on jackstands. I had so many suspension bushings bad that I just decided to leave it in the air until I get them in. Sanny should have me some in the mail pretty soon and i'll be able to try it out. Wish it was done, the snow is flying right now.
I might call Minemade after Christmas and see if it's open for a ride this winter and check it out.
who is this sanny person/website?? i made aluminum susp bushings for my lifted mud quad. i made them flanged like the rubber ones but they butted together so i could leave the stock steel sleeve out and stil be able to properly tighten the bolts. i chamfered the ends and put a grease fitting in the a arms right in the middle. i made a groove 1/4 in from the flange for a small o-ring to seal the grease in and the mud/water out. made them by hand on the lathe,took forever. but one of you fine gentalmen with a cnc could whip some out pretty easily.let us a know a price,im intrested. the susp and steering is way better w/o all the loose and squishy parts.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who is this sanny person/website?? i made aluminum susp bushings for my lifted mud quad. i made them flanged like the rubber ones but they butted together so i could leave the stock steel sleeve out and stil be able to properly tighten the bolts. i chamfered the ends and put a grease fitting in the a arms right in the middle. i made a groove 1/4 in from the flange for a small o-ring to seal the grease in and the mud/water out. made them by hand on the lathe,took forever. but one of you fine gentalmen with a cnc could whip some out pretty easily.let us a know a price,im intrested. the susp and steering is way better w/o all the loose and squishy parts.
Do a search on arcticchat.com and you'll find him. I wondered about solid bushings too, especially for the shocks??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts