·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, having a huge cup of coffee and heading out to get the new rig :D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Good for you! Have a safe trip, and bring it home!

·
Registered
733 Posts
I bet it was hard to sleep last night! Congrats man! you're gonna love that power steering.. post some pics of it at home.. finally! :)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I think I would have been sitting outside with that coffee waiting for them to unlock the doors.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
When I was 16 I bought a Kawasaki dirt bike in January, my brother had to take me in his GMC 4x4 with a 4" lift kit to pick it up in a snow storm. When we got there I had to call the dealer he stayed home didn't think anyone would be out.....surprise I want my bike! For his trouble I decided to buy a bigger one:D

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here it is !! the only pictures i took so far ,i didnt have it home for 15 minutes and its scatterd all over the gararge allready

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was !!!i got there a half hour before they opend

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Well worth the wait, Now let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sooo what are ya doing to it first thing ... inquiring minds want to know huh huh huh

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
let the creative juices start flowing...........................or is that coffee?? yeah ...same thing i guess...............,

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no all i had to do is remove the top center section ,let a little air out of the tires and she rolled right in .i just have to fab up a new center section and make it flat....workin on doors ,windsheild and other stuff today....ill keep you posted maybe even some pictures........

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
no all i had to do is remove the top center section ,let a little air out of the tires and she rolled right in .i just have to fab up a new center section and make it flat....workin on doors ,windsheild and other stuff today....ill keep you posted maybe even some pictures........
so your not gonna cut the cage down.what kind of windshield are you gonna use.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so your not gonna cut the cage down.what kind of windshield are you gonna use.
GLASSSSSSSSSS laminated safety gass just like the glass in your car.......

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i got alot done today...girlfreind is not to happy with me i started welding up the door frames,made my windsheild template..............we are on our way

1 - 20 of 158 Posts