the 15th of the month

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Better Early than late!

·
Registered
88 Posts
i wouldn't hold your breath i dont think its going to be a sport prowler i have heard rumors of a sport type thundercat more like the caned ham renegade i dont think the sport prowler will be out tell its the right time of season maybe next year

·
Registered
656 Posts
Can you say hittin a lick? Bump.... bda... Bump.... bda... Bump

·
Registered
88 Posts
the way cat is using kymco for all there platforms the sport prowler will be in the kymco line up for a year then they will say we got a new sport prowler

·
Registered
48 Posts
I as a dealer got a e-mail yesterday on the new stuff. Just new ATV's did I miss something??? What about this Dec 15 deal and a Prowler release??

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I as a dealer got a e-mail yesterday on the new stuff. Just new ATV's did I miss something??? What about this Dec 15 deal and a Prowler release??
My sources say don't expect a sport Prowler until June 2011...
But we'll see what else comes out December 15th, that's the date that the magazine writers are embargoed until on what they saw...so it makes me think that something else is in the pipeline at Arctic Cat...just don't know what...;)
:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry guys. I was hoping we would see some sort of a Sport Model Prowler but I am confident we will see something next year. I will keep you guys up to date on anything I may hear, assuming I am not under embargo.

Somethings I mentioned to AC that I would like to see: Long Travel Suspension option, Adjustable shock option, & a true 4 seat sport model

1 - 20 of 39 Posts