Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

New Stuff

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Mustanggeek 
#1 ·
I added some new stuff and can't help but wanting to show it off. I only had stock rims on it before but I just added Motosport 14" Troopers with 26 inch Mud Gears on them. I also took off the stock plastic skid plate and replaced it with a 11 piece diamond plate aluminum kit. Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
My riding has been pretty limited, up to this year I didn't have a trailer so it was all riding on the lake and the islands on the lake. I found a good sized scramble area not far from my house and love doing that which is mainly hill climbing and mudding. I am headed out today to go on my first trail ride. Any suggestions on what my prowler is best suited for?

#5 ·
The Prowler does awesome in all riding. You already know that. lol

It has the ground clearance and the power to go anywhere i would think. I cant ride unless I have a trailer. no riding off my land I would get a ticket right away.

Have fun and enjoy the site, The guys here do all different riding, they will be able to give good advice and maybe get a local ride going with ya.

Rick

#7 ·
Thanks for the heads up guys, I added my info now I think. Your right easier to name the things the prowler does well then the things it can't do :) Must be why we love em :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.