Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone my name is Tre. I have just gotten into the SxS world and have no idea what I am doing haha. I have a pretty much stock 2015 Prowler 700 XT aside from a light bar and speaker setup. I have not looked too hard for performance parts yet, kind of hoping to get ideas on here though. Anyways, thanks for having me, hope to make some new friends!!:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome Tre! Meeting friends will not be a problem! 700 Prowlers are very popular! Many modifications available. I have a 2009 700 XTX, and I love it! Many photo albums available for viewing to get ideas!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am having a hard time finding part for my particular year model. I want to give the engine a boost, but it is hard as hell to find parts that will actually fit. I was thinking about buying a muffler for a similar model then weld it on to fit, but I am not sure that will be a good option. Also, intakes are difficult to locate.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , you've already spoken to one of the resident experts above ... now on to the riffraff LOL

any forests in you area ? .... if so watch that overhead bar as trees like to rip them off or bend them up

·
Registered
253 Posts
welcome!
i know there are alot of guys here that have done aftermarket exhaust mods that will chime in.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Seems this is a common issue with the newer machines. Try the Octane Toybox for help. I have a couple of different exhaust on mine. I like the single muffler by Big Gun, it is simple and easy to mount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have to take a look. I have only had it for a couple of months, but the research I have found is that the 700's are all the same motor but have a different mounting method through the years. Although, the differences do not seem to be too crazy. I will check out the other threads as well.

I do not usually deal with trees, this is mostly taken to South Texas with black brush and mesquite. I don't like the thought of a limb hitting my buggy. I am still babying it!! haha

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
We ride trails here in Michigan, but only during the week! Weekend traffic will raise your blood pressure! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts