Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so glad to have found this forum. We are full time RVers and today are in Lake Havasu, AZ. Tomorrow who knows?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Im so glad to have found this forum. We are full time RVers and today are in Lake Havasu, AZ. Tomorrow who knows?
welcome to the house ... many a good wrench on the site and we're BS friendly to boot :)

fill in your signature lines and approximate location normally / generally around .. like the SW or something like that, helps us to direct you to local help or another member who might be near willing to come to you aid or direct you to local help. .. do all that by using the user CP on the upper right corner of the page

BTW I just left Parker Az a couple weeks back [old body issues] so now back home in Reno area.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome! How do you like the 500? Lk Havasu is very UTV friendly!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Welcome! How do you like the 500? Lk Havasu is very UTV friendly!
LOL what the heck ya going to hurt it's all rocks and sand LOL .... unfortunately ya have to trailer everywhere unless you can fit in truck bed.

I load up on my flat bed truck crossways [it's over legal width but never been stopped YET]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love my little 500 but it to my first UTV. I like to have the versatility of the dump bed in the back. I’ve driven it over 1000 miles in the last two months and it’s taken me everywhere I pointed it.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
We are beat up folks here that know how to read between the lines! ! Just glad your back!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Grrrr. No way to edit I guess. I meant it IS my first UTV.

no worries ... you'll get your Dick Tracy decoder ring in the mail soon so you can read our many typo's LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts