Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I just bought a new 2014 700 XTX (blue). Had it out a few times and am very happy with it. I live in Eastern Passage Nova Scotia just outside Halifax. I have been into offroading for many years with Jeeps and dirt bikes and now sxs.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Hello everyone
I just bought a new 2014 700 XTX (blue). Had it out a few times and am very happy with it. I live in Eastern Passage Nova Scotia just outside Halifax. I have been into offroading for many years with Jeeps and dirt bikes and now sxs.
Welcome to the site, sounds like a lot of us I had a rail buggy, dirt bikes, 3-wheeler, and now a sxs. Some members are planning a ride in New Hampshire next spring I think, doesn't look like your too far away.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site,That blue looks nice.keep us updated on your XTX,do you plan on any add on's we have members that are real good at hitting the buy now button.LOL.........:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Mike your going also..............:D
Hell if I go that far it would be cheaper to fly out and rent something to ride when I got there:eek:

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Great to see another new member, and with a new AC Prowler! Great choice Murray! Seems like the 700 is the most popular model for sport/utility. I'm a proud owner of a 2009 700 XTX, no problems except for self inflected ones! Us old folks always shoot ourselves in the foot. LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
old folks always shoot ourselves in the foot. LOL

Hey Hey .. I resemble that :)

welcome to the house .. now get the fire going and put on the coffee and sit down a spell .. watch out for the BS it flows well around here.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard the board!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome aboard from PEI!! I used to have a 2010 xtx and just recently traded for a rzr but can't stay away from the good folks on this site.. great advice, great people and great BS!! haha
cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
welcome, great site lots of good info

1 - 12 of 12 Posts