Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I have bought a 2010 prowler xtz brand new it is a blast to ride I have read a lot of the forem and I have one question r the people that just have fun and not beat(or juice it up) having problems with the unit that I have? just wondering:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ive had my 2009 XTZ for 2 years now. Not had one problem. i dont get to ride that much and i dont push it real hard. But i ride pretty normal i think. Its a good bike. Push anything hard enough it will break. Some here have had there shar of problems both AC caused and owner caused but for the most part they are dependable.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Cant help you on the XTZ,But welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
421 Posts
well I have bought a 2010 prowler xtz brand new it is a blast to ride I have read a lot of the forem and I have one question r the people that just have fun and not beat(or juice it up) having problems with the unit that I have? just wondering:)
be gental on it in reverse or you will blow the bottom of the eng case wide open!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
New engine, 2 universals, tires, springs, starter motor, battery, headlights and axle in the rear.......thats all. 1200 miles. have Fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts