Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just bought a 2013 Prowler 700 xtx. Don't even have it home yet. Looking on line for best forum for owners and I think I found it. Now just doing some homework to see how it is doing in the real world.

I am from BC Canada, not new to quads by any means but new to the side by side. A little weird but hopefully I will get used to it. I have one rebuilt shoulder and two new knees, well, they are 3 and 4 years old now and finding steering and mounting the one ups a little harder every day.

Thanks in advance for the welcome ! :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler website on the net. You indeed found it. Your new prowler will fit your bionic well being very well. They are amazing machines.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I believe all the 700s have power steering now,,,,,welcome to the family and good luck with your new machine:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house and also bionicsville LOL .. get a couple hips and you'll be all set :) and near full million dollar man status several of us here are in that mode.

you'll love the SxS world and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

where in BC are ya .. fill in your location and also your signature lines so later on when you ask a question we'll not have to ask where ya are or what do ya have because we're all a bunch of CRS guys here [or at least one of us for sure]

got many very good Canuck friends and several in BC .. plus you have company from this site / neighbors .

lots of 650/700's here also so great knowledge of them and answer men available.

again welcome ... BTW the new guy gets to supply the firewood and hot coffee so get the pot brewing and enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the site, great members, and great source of information. Prowlers are hard to beat!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the 700's seem to be taking over!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hello, just bought a 2013 Prowler 700 xtx. Don't even have it home yet. Looking on line for best forum for owners and I think I found it. Now just doing some homework to see how it is doing in the real world.

I am from BC Canada, not new to quads by any means but new to the side by side. A little weird but hopefully I will get used to it. I have one rebuilt shoulder and two new knees, well, they are 3 and 4 years old now and finding steering and mounting the one ups a little harder every day.

Thanks in advance for the welcome ! :)
Welcome to the best prowler site.....great machine's.....stay in touch we are one big family.:)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard. Some good folks here. I'm also on my first SXS. I went with the Prowler cause I liked the styling and got a good deal on a used one. I've no idea if it's better or worse than any of the other brands, but so far it's been good to me. Being a "quad guy" as well, I think you'll like it. It;s just a different kind of riding.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome aboard. Some good folks here. I'm also on my first SXS. I went with the Prowler cause I liked the styling and got a good deal on a used one. I've no idea if it's better or worse than any of the other brands, but so far it's been good to me. Being a "quad guy" as well, I think you'll like it. It;s just a different kind of riding.
Yes it is a different kind of riding,you really cant compare the two...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Completely different, I can't stand going for a ride with my buddies and not having some to shoot the **** with. It's like driving a car around town. I'd rather have a my quad. By as soon as a few beers are drank everyone's relaxin and you have some one to talk to while going down the trail. It's great!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sorry in my ride area a "few beers" might get ya killed ... some very narrow trails with cliff drop off many times ..

not to mention the big nasty rocks hidden under baby powder dust to destroy your rig.

beers are for after the ride around the fire or relaxing in the shade

NO FLAME INTENDED !!

OOOOPS forgot my ride area is now changing to high desert LOL still very very rocky , but need to get out and see more yet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts