Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
7,349 Posts
I keep a documented history on mine, what parts, and when! Helps greatly when replacing aftermarket stuff! As far as buying used, I'd do it again! Whatever money I save over new can be used to make one better than new! Just my thoughts! Rambling Old Fart! LOL

Reactions: MountainMan

·
Registered
238 Posts
I keep a documented history on mine, what parts, and when! Helps greatly when replacing aftermarket stuff! As far as buying used, I'd do it again! Whatever money I save over new can be used to make one better than new! Just my thoughts! Rambling Old Fart! LOL
I love having a documented history on repairs and alterations. When I was working on my planes the work & acquisition of parts logs were very thorough. I always keep good records on servicing on my vehicles, but sometimes I've been hit and miss on repairs and alterations. I need to be more hit, and less miss as I find those records always helpful!! :)

·
Administrator
7,349 Posts
I carry a log book, but 99.9% of the data is on my laptop!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I carry a log book, but 99.9% of the data is on my laptop!
I'm vry much the same way.......I did get into the habit of a paper log from flying, but everything else in my life is stored digitally. I create spreadsheets for everything!! :)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
sure wish I was that disciplined .... I commit my stuff to my CRS memory , works well for me now .. a new day every day LOL

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
My stuff is all stored digitally also, the credit card company keeps pretty good track of my spending!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Especially on Prowler parts. Separate account so the wife can't see it...

·
Administrator
7,349 Posts
Yup on the separate accounts! On the downside is when mama shops! Yipes

·
Registered
238 Posts
Double Yup on the separate accounts!! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just a friendly warning to stay clear of Paul's Custom Cycles in Pikeville, KY. They misrepresent their product and will not stand behind what they sell, their work, or their word.

·
Registered
2010 Prowler 1000 XTZ
14 Posts
Ditto on the used Cat! After getting it for a great price, it needed a rebuild on the engine, and various other parts that doubled what I paid for it!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts