Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought myself a sandblasting cabinet last week. I was at the right place at the right time and picked it up for 99 bucks. Was missing the gun. well I just happened to have the right gun from another cabinet I use to have. This unit retailed for 449.00 This unit is 5 times the size of my old one. going to use walnut shells as the media. I just want it for small stuff.

just need to find some time to finish the install now. working at the golf course figuring out the reel grinder. think I got it figured out now. Just got to get bed knife grinder figured out.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
They are great for any shop! Glad you scored! I'm jealous Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Bought myself a sandblasting cabinet last week. I was at the right place at the right time and picked it up for 99 bucks. Was missing the gun. well I just happened to have the right gun from another cabinet I use to have. This unit retailed for 449.00 This unit is 5 times the size of my old one. going to use walnut shells as the media. I just want it for small stuff.

just need to find some time to finish the install now. working at the golf course figuring out the reel grinder. think I got it figured out now. Just got to get bed knife grinder figured out.
very nice I would like to have one also.....dont have anymore room.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts