2,681 Posts
Im with you on it!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
its a sweet truck..it just doesnt do anything(talking stock trim)...you can't tow anything with it..i dont believe its 4wd...the only thing you can do is camp and haul a dirt bike...oh and go fast..but you can do that with a dodge srt10 and if you buy it to go fast...why not get a car? And god forbid you dont know how to drive in the desert and you get stuck...lol..but i am glad ford is finally using their european designers...their new models at least look good. And that new F series truck is nice. one good thing is at least ford has a eastern Indian guy running SVT now...:eek:

dammit joe..you're on to me...but u didnt take the bait!! lol :D

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
That's a bad ass truck there. Only problem is the cost. You could have a used Z06 Vette wtih a turbo for the price of the truck. I know you cant haul your dirt bikes in the Vette I'm just saying.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a sweet truck..it just doesnt do anything(talking stock trim)...you can't tow anything with it..i dont believe its 4wd...the only thing you can do is camp and haul a dirt bike...oh and go fast..but you can do that with a dodge srt10 and if you buy it to go fast...why not get a car? And god forbid you dont know how to drive in the desert and you get stuck...lol..but i am glad ford is finally using their european designers...their new models at least look good. And that new F series truck is nice. one good thing is at least ford has a eastern Indian guy running SVT now...:eek:

dammit joe..you're on to me...but u didnt take the bait!! lol :D
The Raptor in stock form has 4wd. Also the SRT10 can't offroad very well either..:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
The Raptor in stock form has 4wd. Also the SRT10 can't offroad very well either..:)
Be careful John, I think there are a lot of anti Ford guys on here!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Be fun to whoop up on most street cars on the road with a truck. Kind of a sleeper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts