Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
just got a e-mail from atv.com the new wildcat X will be out in march 2013 but they had no info from articcat about the changes that was made.

·
Registered
432 Posts
They had a proto type Wildcat with a 170 hp turbo
But AC thought is was to fast so the XTZ motor was installed
...two cylinders, horizontally opposed.:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just to Help with the confusion (FYI)

I spoke with a dealer today in Phoenix and showed me a diagram of the new clutch, no more need for WCD, and stated that the HP would be class leading, the illustration was small but looks stout. (strong)
It would seem that a lot of this technology would be moving into the Prowlers before to long, just hope it will transfer with to much cost. If so I hope the have a second shift ready to replace a lot of wet clutches.
But a new Wildcat with that suspension, over or around 100 HP and a dependable drive line should be kick ass, just saying. :rolleyes:
Guess we will all find out MLK weekend for those who can go over to Glamis.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I agree, should be a very good running buggy.I was looking on the other site and some said the 4-seater needed more power,you cant keep everybody happy,I guess the rzr has changes for 2013 also.

·
Registered
561 Posts
This what keeps us buying and upgrading. I love my WC it's fun to drive more power would be welcome. My wife would kill me if I traded it in. One good thing about it if it looks the same, she would never know I got a new one. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
it dont matter what you buy in a couple of years they always change something,and a person always says i wish i would have waited.like FatCat said thats what keeps people buying.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I hope it has the new clutch more power and better tires.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
i couldnt see specs,the black and red really looks sharp.FatCat those red rims you bought would go really good with that new wildcat-x.hehehe.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts