Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, am i going crazy, did i dream it,or did i hear somewhere that ac was going to come out with a new model XTZ after the first of the year.Making out my Christmas list I would like to see something in the more sportier line. Lower seats, little different cage,better stock suspension,but retaining the power house motor.Ok you in the know guys, make my day. Should i wait a little while for performance mods , so i can do them on new machine or go ahead and blow my money now on this one?:D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ya let us know. I could convert my brother to a Cat from a teryx.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I had talked with someone connected with Arctic Cat that had inside knowledge of something like that. They told me that in the upcoming release, AC might release a new model to compete directly with the RZR.

Arctic Cat does have a new model release scheduled for January. I can't really say any more without compromising who told me, but they are close enough to have been involved with its development.

But the economy might slow down and have an effect on its release. I hope not. AC is losing too much market share to Polaris in that category and the market is going to be well saturated by if they wait much longer.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell ya , that's what i wanted to hear. So i guess i will wait for the performance mods for a while and see what happens.Would love direct competetion with rzr.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thats good news. Darryl for president

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Thats good news. Darryl for president

No thanks, one clown in that job is enough.... besides, if AC backs out of it or delays it, you'd be heading the lynching mob coming after me...:eek:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well , i hope your right. I love my xtz , but something to stay with the rzr in the tight rough stuff wuld be great.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I had talked with someone connected with Arctic Cat that had inside knowledge of something like that. They told me that in the upcoming release, AC might release a new model to compete directly with the RZR.

Arctic Cat does have a new model release scheduled for January. I can't really say any more without compromising who told me, but they are close enough to have been involved with its development.

But the economy might slow down and have an effect on its release. I hope not. AC is losing too much market share to Polaris in that category and the market is going to be well saturated by if they wait much longer.
Don't be a tease Darryl!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
We could probably cut him some slack if he shares some of his cars with us....LOL.Especially the z28
Well, guess I better share some photos of my guns too then... *L*

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
So its January. Any word or pics of a new model?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now wait just a damn minute. I talked oto my dealer today , and he said he had no knowledge of new model. But on the lighter side, i live in the midwest and , hell, we may not know ****, probably don't.That would be normal, i'm just glad i may be able to buy one if they do come out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts