Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had this baby on a jobsite and already have 500 miles, cant wait to get it out and play with it.
Taking it in for a couple issues to get fixed,3 diff's leaking and oil leaking around the water pump, its nice to have a 2 year warranty.
Evan with these issues I still am very happy every time I mash the peddle.
Cant wait to get it home and start adding to it, you guys are driving me crazy with all the **** your doing, at least youll have everything figured out!

later,papa v

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I think mine was faster stock:confused: Suspensioin will change everything for me I am sure

·
Registered
33 Posts
is the two year warranty standard or extended.......my dealer told me 6 months......

if it was extended, how much was it? i generally don't buy them but from reading on here, it may be wise to at least consider it.....

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
is the two year warranty standard or extended.......my dealer told me 6 months......

if it was extended, how much was it? i generally don't buy them but from reading on here, it may be wise to at least consider it.....

great question!! I thought it was 6 month warranty also.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
great question!! I thought it was 6 month warranty also.
Actic Cat just had a sale where you got good financing or 2 year extended I took the 2 year.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
It was 3.9% financing w/6 month warranty, or 8.9% with the 2 year warranty. I probably should have done the 8.9% and longer warranty, but I didn't..............

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
It was 3.9% financing w/6 month warranty, or 8.9% with the 2 year warranty. I probably should have done the 8.9% and longer warranty, but I didn't..............
I had no options I paid cash

1 - 10 of 10 Posts