Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to all, and hopefully everyone stays safe!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Happy New Year to all , keep warm and your propane tank full :)

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Happy New Year, everyone...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Happy New Year, warming up today -16 and climbing, think I'll watch a little Football today.:)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Happy New Year.

Staying inside also -22 and still waiting for track change over kit to arrive. All I can do now is sit in-front of the 'puter and spend more money. Ha-Ha-Ha

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Happy New Year.

Staying inside also -22 and still waiting for track change over kit to arrive. All I can do now is sit in-front of the 'puter and spend more money. Ha-Ha-Ha
I hear ya! -20 here... -36 w/windchill
Duramax is plugged in and ordered a winter grill cover for it last night. Son's pipes burst yesterday, house flooded! We spent our New Years day cleaning the mess to lessen the "oh crap" factor for when they got home from there holiday vacation. (which they came home from early.) Water (ICE) was pouring out the kitchen window sill, on to the porch. Had to pull the ceiling down before it caved in. Happy Freakin New Year!

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hear ya! -20 here... -36 w/windchill
Duramax is plugged in and ordered a winter grill cover for it last night. Son's pipes burst yesterday, house flooded! We spent our New Years day cleaning the mess to lessen the "oh crap" factor for when they got home from there holiday vacation. (which they came home from early.) Water (ICE) was pouring out the kitchen window sill, on to the porch. Had to pull the ceiling down before it caved in. Happy Freakin New Year!
Only good thing here is that you know it will get better!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts