Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
name is Gary, I'm in north / panhandle Idaho

new 1000 [2009] and new to side x side .... put on +/- 2K miles with friends Rhino - pleasure and hunting, but I decided to go with the Cat as I'm a large feller [6'7" and 350ish] and fit much better in the cat, plus the new 1000 just called out my name LOL

been into Diesel hot roding for years [cummins in the Dodge], before that years ago drags and circle track.

mostly trail ride in the mountains , some real tuff riding available here for hundreds of miles. lucky us folks here still believe in trail use not closure SO FAR .. many many miles of trail maped with markers on trail .. winter time they become even more mixed used with tons of snowmobiles.

so far had mine in 12-15 inch snow about the very max limit of the stock tires as it's to warm yet for ice crust .. I'll get better snow tires soon.

look forward to info and advise from long term users. sorry be preped for dumb azz newb questions til I get up to speed in a bit.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome GTroyer, sounds like fun ridding in Idaho like here in Ohio. dont worry about newb questions here everyone is welcome here.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
name is Gary, I'm in north / panhandle Idaho

new 1000 [2009] and new to side x side .... put on +/- 2K miles with friends Rhino - pleasure and hunting, but I decided to go with the Cat as I'm a large feller [6'7" and 350ish] and fit much better in the cat, plus the new 1000 just called out my name LOL

been into Diesel hot roding for years [cummins in the Dodge], before that years ago drags and circle track.

mostly trail ride in the mountains , some real tuff riding available here for hundreds of miles. lucky us folks here still believe in trail use not closure SO FAR .. many many miles of trail maped with markers on trail .. winter time they become even more mixed used with tons of snowmobiles.

so far had mine in 12-15 inch snow about the very max limit of the stock tires as it's to warm yet for ice crust .. I'll get better snow tires soon.

look forward to info and advise from long term users. sorry be preped for dumb azz newb questions til I get up to speed a bit.
Welcome Home, 1000 XTZ was calling my name too but my wallet answered.

·
Registered
291 Posts
welcome, good place to get your questions answered, alot of good info

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
It just called your name. huh? I tried that with my wife, but it didn't work. She let me get mine anyhow.

Welcome, you will like this forum!. The folks here are great!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
being retired and divorced made it's easier :) to answer yes LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts