Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! Just came over from the 'other forum'. This one looks lot more active and has some great threads. Bought a very lightly used '09 XTX 700 LE a few months ago. Got it from an 80 y/o gentleman with less than a hundred miles on it.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hey Guys! Just came over from the 'other forum'. This one looks lot more active and has some great threads. Bought a very lightly used '09 XTX 700 LE a few months ago. Got it from an 80 y/o gentleman with less than a hundred miles on it.
Welcome aboard,I see you made it over glad you joined the best prowler forum.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm a member of the other forums as well, but I don't even login to them anymore because they are a ghost town. I know Mike still Prowls around over there looking to invite members over here.:D Best Prowler forum I've found. A lot more activity over here.....:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm a member of the other forums as well, but I don't even login to them anymore because they are a ghost town. I know Mike still Prowls around over there looking to invite members over here.:D Best Prowler forum I've found. A lot more activity over here.....:)
That would be me.............LOL:rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome, I've been on the other sites also and this one is the most active Prowler site.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the right place!!!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts