Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for adding me. This is my first side by side but have owned 3 wheelers Honda Ranchers & a Kawasaki Brute Force 750. I really like the Prowler and look forward to enjoying many years of riding!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site.what prowler did you buy.great members on here.hope you stay active......................one big family.:):)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome Mr. Corvette .. come on in and stay a while, chew some fat and swap a few lies with this aging group :) ..

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My prowler is my first ORV, the wife and I love it! This is the best site for information, harassment, and BS! Stay connected and join the fun! RD from Michigan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a used 2012 700 HDX with power steering & 546 miles. It came with the roof, rear window & 2 piece windshield. I tried to post a pic but the forum won't let me use photobucket till I have 15 posts.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Sounds like a nice machine! Enjoy it, they are a blast to ride!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I found a used 2012 700 HDX with power steering & 546 miles. It came with the roof, rear window & 2 piece windshield. I tried to post a pic but the forum won't let me use photobucket till I have 15 posts.
Welcome to the site, it won't take long to build up post like they said lots of BS:D

·
Registered
227 Posts
What part of Nebraska. We are in Milford. Love these People on this site!! They are a HOOT and a Half,:)P also a Great deal of HELP. Welcome and Enjoy.! Later Gary H.:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the family man glad to have you!!!!!! Stay active:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts