Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a new 2009 prowler 700 - have always been a dune buggy gy but figured this would ge great for the wife - all i have so far on it is a winch, bilet wheel and stereo- more to come - thinking of a pipe but not sure what direction to go with the efi- on my quads i jet them myself but with the efi i am lost so its gonna take some reasearch i guess- any advice would be great

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
just bought a new 2009 prowler 700 - have always been a dune buggy gy but figured this would ge great for the wife - all i have so far on it is a winch, bilet wheel and stereo- more to come - thinking of a pipe but not sure what direction to go with the efi- on my quads i jet them myself but with the efi i am lost so its gonna take some reasearch i guess- any advice would be great

So you replaced your steering wheel witha bilet one? I am interested in your stock one if you want to get rid of it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the site buggynutz,the 700 seems to be a good machine.Few guys have had some problems.Not much though.There are some good slip ons out there for the exhaust.And a piggy back fuel manager is all you need.You got it easy when it comes to jetting that thing.Just turn a few pods with the fuel controller and it is done.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 700 with a full exhaust intake and efi module. With the mods it really makes a difference!!! The exhaust if from Speedworx, intake from PCP offroad, and efi from atvonics. Let me know if you have any questions and I have a aftermarket clutch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts