·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
KorporateX releases new 4 seat Prowler cage! | UTV Blog

Thanks Dan,

I really do appreciate your write up.

Ray
KorporateX

is UTVBlog.net associated with Prowlerforums.net?
Discuss this cage with Ray from KorporateX on ProwlerForums.net:
I saw this quotes on the link you posted is why I ask.

You can tell Utvblog that we talk about your cage on Prowlertalk.net:)

Maybe they will give us a write up or a bump or something. I mean if you really want Prowler knowledge, the guys here are the best I have found.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is UTVBlog.net associated with Prowlerforums.net?
Discuss this cage with Ray from KorporateX on ProwlerForums.net:
I saw this quotes on the link you posted is why I ask.

You can tell Utvblog that we talk about your cage on Prowlertalk.net:)

Maybe they will give us a write up or a bump or something. I mean if you really want Prowler knowledge, the guys here are the best I have found.

Hey GlamisProwler,

I'm not sure if they are associated or not but there was already a thread on the other forum about the cage. Maybe that is why...not sure. I will let him know about this forum. I think they are both great forums.

BTW.....any comments or suggestions on the cage?

Thanks,
Ray
KorporateX

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
You get what you pay for!

I personally would not feel safe in some of the cages I have seen out there. Im not bashing anyone, Im just saying I wouldnt feel safe.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Ray
KorporateX
The aftermarket can charge over inflated prices because people will pay the high prices, I didnt pay that much for the cage in my mustang race car if people would not buy the utv stuff for awhile the prices would not be so high.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I like the cage, It looks strong as hell! Only thing I noticed is it looks like it does not tie into the rear frame? not sure by the pics. Its not a huge deal to me.

My Rhino cage only ties into the bed in the rear, and I have flipped that Rhino several times and no injurys or really any damage to the cage.

Looks like you have a great product there!!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
There is alot more steel tubing in that cage along with the tabs. I don't think that price is out of line with most other cage comparisons.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's my prowler is the write up and I do have to say that the cage is awesome.. We just got back from our havasu trip last night and we were all real comfortable and felt safe going 60-65 on the gas pipeline roads.. BTW Ray @ Korporate X is a real good guy to deal with and he is definitely an expert when it comes to chassis design. The cage did add some weight but its worth it for safety of my family.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts