Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks like alot of fun! Makes me want to go play!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's awesome..

get yourself some cheap ebay HID's for that cat you'll love it.
I need something, those stock lights suck! This is actually the first time we've had it out much at night, something i'll have to do more often. The third pic is of my 6 yr old son walking to us after he fell off. We had turned around to light him up and could barely see him from about 40 yards away.
I'm wondering if I don't still have an electrical problem. the kids were yelling faster, so I floored it for about 3 seconds and when the cat roared the lights dimmed until I let off. If it were a car I would swear the alternator belt slipped.

·
Registered
656 Posts
great pics dude. we had alot of tht going on around here sunday and monday. don't get it much down here, but boy its fun when you do.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
I need something, those stock lights suck! This is actually the first time we've had it out much at night, something i'll have to do more often. The third pic is of my 6 yr old son walking to us after he fell off. We had turned around to light him up and could barely see him from about 40 yards away.
I'm wondering if I don't still have an electrical problem. the kids were yelling faster, so I floored it for about 3 seconds and when the cat roared the lights dimmed until I let off. If it were a car I would swear the alternator belt slipped.
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Early model 650's had poor grounding. I ran a seperate ground from battery to frame and it seems to help. Mustanggeek can vouch for this one to.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts