Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here from the North Tx / Southern Ok area, and interested in racing?
just got my first utv, i bought it for use around my mx track, but im allready getting the itch to race it. im thinking about building a track just for utv's, somthing along the lines of a rally coarse, with elevation change. just wandering if there would be much intrest in this area?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I wish it were closer I know about 8 cars that would run up here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Check out the TQRA I know they have ran them in the past. Their first race was this weekend and got rained out. Check out their website, lots of good people. We have a mini rider that has ran with the TQRA for three years. It is motorcross by the way and I have seen some Rzar's do some pretty long tabletops.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out the TQRA I know they have ran them in the past. Their first race was this weekend and got rained out. Check out their website, lots of good people. We have a mini rider that has ran with the TQRA for three years. It is motorcross by the way and I have seen some Rzar's do some pretty long tabletops.
yeah tqra isnt getting many though, my previous track was the first tqra event to hold a utv class two years ago we started with 8 and 2 finished...all broke. so ive opened my new track, and im thinking of building a track just for utv's in hopes of pulling a bigger crowd, and helping grow the sport.
I35mx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts