Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had better seasons,but this year wasn't to bad I guess,the deer kill in W.V was down 25% from last year,,,,,,they said high winds was the reason......I call that B.S.There isn't as many deer,with all the does that can be killed now no wonder......you can even shoot a doe in buck season now.The one in the trailer is my brothers,the one on the ground is mine and the smaller one is my buddys........two of the guys each missed a buck.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
I have not seen the deer population like in years past! Buck Poles all look bare! LOL

Reactions: de3

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Deer harvest percentage was down this year and the season was 3 days shorter than last year. I didn't get to hunt during the regular season due to some family heath issues but I'm hoping to get out during the black powder season, it runs from Dec 24th to Jan. 3. We're only allowed one buck & one doe, buck must be at least 4 point on one side.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deer harvest percentage was down this year and the season was 3 days shorter than last year. I didn't get to hunt during the regular season due to some family heath issues but I'm hoping to get out during the black powder season, it runs from Dec 24th to Jan. 3. We're only allowed one buck & one doe, buck must be at least 4 point on one side.

I wish they would have a 2 week buck season like it used to be.............1 buck only in the 2 week buck season,doe or buck during 1 week muzzle loading season,and 1 doe in the 1 week doe season.........hell now you can kill 3 in the 2 week buck season....2 bucks and a doe with the proper tags.

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
We see some deer tracks in the back part of our land, but nowhere near what we have had in the past!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts