Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot my password . I have used the system to try to get through to a new password MANY TIMES over the last couple months ..

the system takes me trough the steps and at the last says it will send to my e-mail a new temporary password but it NEVER DELIVERS a password ... I have checked spam mail and all other ways I can at my end to figure out if it;s me or the system

I have also sent the administrator many e-mails for help and NOT ONE has been answered .. lousy service IMHO and yes I'm pissed

so I signed up a new account using my old handle and wife's e-mail

RD can you help me get back to my old account, as this is going on far to long ... also please PM me your email address for file so if/when this happens again I can contact someone who will reply.

GTroyer

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Mike (de3) kept having the same problem, somehow it would get fixed and then start all over again. I think he finally gave up.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Just to be sure its really you Gary, we need 3 forms of ID, your SS#, Amazon account access and bank info. RD, lets go shopping!!!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am stuck in never never land LOL .... got no credit cards or SS number [an illegal claimed it :) ] and I was never born ..... sorry can't Id me LOL

RD can you fix this mess ???? I'd like to stick with my GTroyer sign in and my real e-mail addy , wife doesn't want the alerts LOL

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I am stuck in never never land LOL .... got no credit cards or SS number [an illegal claimed it :) ] and I was never born ..... sorry can't Id me LOL

RD can you fix this mess ???? I'd like to stick with my GTroyer sign in and my real e-mail addy , wife doesn't want the alerts LOL
Really sorry for this to happen! We will sort it out. Sorry for not picking up on the name change sooner, little slow at times! LOL
I gotta be nice to my elders! (5 days to be exact!)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Thank You RD , you fixed me LOL

now can you void my willyslover account with my wife's email so she no longer get notices THANKS [the whoabec one]

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Thank You RD , you fixed me LOL

now can you void my willyslover account with my wife's email so she no longer get notices THANKS [the whoabec one]
Is your wife still getting all your hate mail! LMAO! Let me know.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I don't think so , but I told her to just delete any mail from this site when she informed me she was getting notices ... I'll ask when she gets up in 3-4 hours

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Good to know!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
thanks again RD , no idea why I'm dropping or being dropped ....

the first one you sent timed out and would not work or like you said an error there :) but I'm back yet again :)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Glad I could help! First attempt I forgot to hit reset! This stuff is still fairly new to me! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts