Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a Prowler but I had to share it anyway, my grandson Trevor checking out the Arctic Cats at Bass Pro.

Trevor Dec 2012 at Bass Pro.jpg

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Pretty cool get em started young!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
mike it looks like your gonna have to go get him one,i was never lucky enough to have any thing like that at a young age,that looks like a wildcat in the back ground beside the bass boat.:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep they had a red Wildcat, me and my son-in-law haven't talked my daughter into it yet. Her sister (my ex-wife's second daughter) was 16 yrs. old when she died in a three wheeler crash, she hit a utility pole and wasn't wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Dang Mike... I hate to hear that!

I didn't even know they had a red wildcat? That's cool... All I've see are the Green on Black and Black on Green...

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It happened over 5 years ago but not something that will be forgotten. I agree with Joe start them young so they can gain experience as they grow (and we can control the rig) instead of starting at an older age and they end up buying something more powerful than they can handle just to show off.

Next time I'm at Bass Pro I'll try to get some pics of the red Wildcat, I might even try to make them mad and pull the tape off the door latches they used to keep people from sitting in it.

I did pick him up one of these for Christmas, might have to charge it up just to make sure it works.:rolleyes:
IMAG0226.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mike i would have to play with that before he does.HA.HA.:D
I agree, got to make sure it's not defective.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Can't wait til my son is old enough to ride!

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Family fun is priceless!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts