Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the 60 amp alternator on and now it is a toss up between the 5 Piece skid plate set or the DynoJet V and Auto Tune option..... Any one here use the Power Commander V with the Auto Tune? By looking at the maps from DynoJet it pulls a fair amount ou fuel out of the base stock mapping, do these run Fat by factory design? Input welcome. My ride is all stock, any other improvements I should be looking to do?

Tim

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you suggest for the air box mod and I have been trying to decide on which replacement muffler to run.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have only put 6 one inch holes with breather plugs in my air box and run muzzy duels and muzzy fuel controler on the exhust. You might look in to some clucth work. its prob the best bang for the $ and I'm sure some others will chime in soon.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probably send the primary clutch out to Adam in March/April and not sure on what exhaust I will run, are the muzzy full duals worth the coin or can I just get away with a high flow muffler. Keep the ideas coming as I am new to this area.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
421 Posts
Got the 60 amp alternator on and now it is a toss up between the 5 Piece skid plate set or the DynoJet V and Auto Tune option..... Any one here use the Power Commander V with the Auto Tune? By looking at the maps from DynoJet it pulls a fair amount ou fuel out of the base stock mapping, do these run Fat by factory design? Input welcome. My ride is all stock, any other improvements I should be looking to do?

Tim
5 piece skid plate,whats that? and what good is it??how bout just do it right the first time!!

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That plate is pretty cool, though here in New England it is still desirable to drop out a panel or two to clean out heavy deposits of snow and mud when it accumulates. Nice Pic though. I will be getting the Muzzy Dual Exhaust probably next week.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Muzzy's will be here on Monday according to willie at UTV Inc. :D Just in time because my stock system is glowing red and melted the bed and back of the cab, trying to get it covered under warrenty.:eek:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
though here in New England it is still desirable to drop out a panel or two to clean out heavy deposits of snow and mud

HUMMMMM ... guess you didn't look where he is from LOL , suggest he see's plenty of snow and mud .. but hey what do I know LOL [JUST YANKING YOUR CHAIN]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts