Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all

Ok most of you know who we are but for those who don't....

We are the National Repo Depot, we are located in Elk river mn.
We have a few million dollars of Arctic cat parts and acc.

We have sold our buisness so we are doing a quick sale of our exsisting inventory.

As you all know we sell our stuff @ dealer cost not retail!
I'll do you one better for the next 3 weeks we are dropping our prices 40%.
Yes i said 40% below dealer cost (not retail).

I have new prowler hoods,rims,tires,cab kits,plows,all speed rack acc's, and so much more.

For example-
Prowler soft camo cab kits with windshiel-
Retail- 926.00
Our pice now only 399.00

Swisher plows 66'' steel - now only 349.00

One only hard cab kit -
Retail 2,899
now only 949.00

Operator Shields
retail- 269.95
Now only 114.95

We will ship!

Ok Here is how it works call us or stop in, tell us you want 40% off and thats it.

National repo depot
17369 hwy 10
elk river, mn 55330
1-877-678-5588

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Website

Thanks for posting our site info. The store portion is currently being worked on in preparation for the sale. We hope to have it back up later this week. The best way to contact us is either by email [email protected] or by phone at 877 678-5588 I look forward to your contacts and helping you save big. This is an exciting time for us and we appreciate your support.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Sent e-mail with part #'s
Thanks for letting us know about this sale.
Now may be the time to convert over to EFI if the price is right.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Couldn't get the site to work for me. How about some fenders? I need front and rear.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I just e-mailed the parts list I need today.
No reply back yet.

Once I get it done and working "if it happens" I will post up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Good point, they have also not settled with a purchase issue with one of our members.
I hope they don't burn people on their way out. I bought a wheel bearing from their ebay store, paid immediately though paypal. Havent heard a peep from them yet, no tracking info or anything.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We will not burn anyone. I am not aware of any purchase issues outstanding. It is our standard procedure to ship parts within 24-48 hours depending when the orders come in. Shipping info is available by calling our store. 877 678-5588
Monte

·
Registered
583 Posts
We will not burn anyone. I am not aware of any purchase issues outstanding. It is our standard procedure to ship parts within 24-48 hours depending when the orders come in. Shipping info is available by calling our store. 877 678-5588
Monte
I ordered from ebay on the 19th. Got my refund along with explanation of out of stock today, thanks. But you still have 10 listed for sale on Ebay.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts