Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 5 wheels and tires that came on my 2009 XTZ 1000. They were taken off with less than 2 miles on them. They are like new (but very dusty). They have been in inside storage since 2009.

II have done some checking. New wheels and tires are about $205 each, plus shipping. Used OEM wheels alone (no tires) are $65 shipped on eBay.

I think $500 shipped for all 5 of my heels/tires is a reasonable price to ask. That price will hold up to the time I get a chance to drive the 220 miles (round trip) to an AC dealer to sell the wheels/tires to them.

Here is what they look like (photos taken in 2009) -

Reactions: de3

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
There is a market for them, not sure of the value! Great looking machine, love the Baja Model!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
just an FYI ...

I bought 4 rims [rims only] for $125.00 believe in 2010 or 2011 , bought off Craigs list in the Spokane Wa area when I lived in Coeur d'Alene Idaho [30 min. east of Spokane]

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have a set of 5 wheels and tires that came on my 2009 XTZ 1000. They were taken off with less than 2 miles on them. They are like new (but very dusty). They have been in inside storage since 2009.

I have no idea what to charge for them nor how much shipping will be. Make me a reasonable offer.

If you wasn't so far away I would love to have them.....

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
BTW .. unique trailer , curisioty so why is the A/C elevated v/s flat loaded ??

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW .. unique trailer , curisioty so why is the A/C elevated v/s flat loaded ??
The trailer had welded in elevated ramps so that minor service could be done to the underside of a vehicle on the ramps. It was built that way.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a market for them, not sure of the value! Great looking machine, love the Baja Model!
Thanks for the compliment. It now looks a little different than it did in 2009 -

Reactions: Stump426 and de3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
nice rig !

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
I like it, too! Where did you buy your doors? I think they look real good, too. Can't help you on the wheels and tires. I have a set of 4, for sale, too.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
That trailer would be great to have after a trip in the mud! Easy to get underneath to power wash or even stick a lawn sprinkler under it :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
i am definitely interested. i really only need one rear rim though. interested in selling only 1? i received 1 spare rear when i bought my rig and i'd like to go to all matching width tires.

shoot me a text 419 389 20eight five

thanks!
andy

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have done some checking. New wheels and tires are about $205 each, plus shipping. Used OEM wheels alone (no tires) are $65 shipped on eBay.

I think $500 shipped for all 5 of my heels/tires is a reasonable price to ask. That price will hold up to the time I get a chance to drive the 220 miles (round trip) to an AC dealer to sell the wheels/tires to them.

Reactions: Fairmont79 and de3

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where did you buy your doors? I think they look real good, too.
I got the doors from a vendor in KY. He is no longer in business. The closest similar doors I can find now are Trail Armor brand.

The wheels/tires are no longer for sale.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I got the doors from a vendor in KY. He is no longer in business. The closest similar doors I can find now are Trail Armor brand.

The wheels/tires are no longer for sale.
Back in 2009 and 2010,there was a few companies that offered doors for the prowler.....I think the only one around now is trail armor,and the latch setup is not the best on them I owned a set around $450 for them

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Square Tube stuff is drying up fast!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
if I remember correctly the name of the Company was Mustang Geek or something like .. he was a Mustang builder and did some of these doors [I have the same ones] ... nice guy and if still in business bet he would talk to you about the materials he used .. maybe worth some time to look up on the net ????

had my doors since about 2 months after I bought the A/C and they have been through hell and back with zero issues and still work great and look good too after washing

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update on 09/01/2017:
These are still available. The only thing that may change is the shipping fee. I no longer have any boxes to ship these in. I will check with UPS next Tuesday and see if they can be shipped without being boxed or if I can buy boxes for them.

Also, please note that the XTZ 100 Baja came with 3 of one size tires (2 front & 1 spare) and two of the wider rear tires. I will try and research the actual sizes over the weekend.

II have done some checking. New wheels and tires are about $205 each, plus shipping. Used OEM wheels alone (no tires) are $65 shipped on eBay.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update - 09/05/2017:

3 of the wheels/tires are 26 X 9 -14 and 2 are 26 X 11-14. Shipping weight from Woodward, OK 73801 is 32 lbs for the 26 x 9 and 35 lbs for the 26 x 11. UPS will ship without them being in a box, but will not be responsible for scratches or any other damage (such as broken rims). I will ship them without boxes for $500 for the set of 5, with no guarantee on what condition they will be in when they arrive.

I can buy 30 x 30 x 15 boxes in OKC, OK (a 200 mile round trip) for $60 for 10 (if I want only 5, the price remains the same). I can get the boxes the next time I go to OKC for other business without costing any extra. I accept USPS money orders or PayPal as a gift / family payment. This will change my selling price to $560 for all 5 wheel / tires if shipped in boxes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts