Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leave tomorrow, Wed early to Glamis for a while, have some business to handle and some riding. I will tell you guys all about it when I get back, cell phone is, so give me a ring I will board in G, :D

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Good Luck, and HAVE FUN TOO!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great Chris, btw I sent Mike your number, if they dont call you. maybe we will just sit down and call the shop. They are busy but I know you can give them a head start on that fuel controller. Just call we will be there.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I leave tomorrow, Wed early to Glamis for a while, have some business to handle and some riding. I will tell you guys all about it when I get back, cell phone is, so give me a ring I will board in G, :D
How long do you plan to be out there I have a date with china wall on sunday morning and would love to meet up with ya.
I am pretty new around here and would like to find some other sxs to hang with.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you guys ever need me or parts come by the huge blue semi in the vendor area next to the Glamis Beach store. My shop is UTVCRAP Glamis. i will be there all season. or just call my cell Rick 714-856-3489

I leave tomorrow for Glamis until Sunday again

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I heard 100 degrees out there, It is raining at my hoouse right now in Cali. kind of wondering why am i going to Glamis again????? ow ya I have to work:D

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yuck it is 75 degrees out now and just stopped raining here:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We opened a shop in Glamis to help keep everyone running if they break something out in Glamis. UtvCrap is keeping the store stocked with parts. Its UtvCrap Glamis, We are partnering up to see if there is enough of a need for parts to keep a shop open in Glamis during the season.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I went out there this weekend and checked it out I think this is a great help to make a duners season that much better. I met these guys and they are cool dudes. Rick I wish we could have gone on a ride together. It is amazing to my girlfriend that our machines started out the same after seeing yours she was very impressed as was I.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Adam your ride is very nice, and a real fast screamer from what Mark says! It was nice to meet you out in Glamis. We will ride soon enough.

Tell your girl to just give ya a little time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Adam your ride is very nice, and a real fast screamer from what Mark says! It was nice to meet you out in Glamis. We will ride soon enough.

Tell your girl to just give ya a little time.
Thats funny I answer the phone as andy all day long and when I meet face to face I get called adam all the time maybe I have a lisp ha ha. It was cool to meet you guys and look forward to trading all of the power ideas and get these prowlers dialed in. I will be back to glamis halloween weekend and should have mine close to dialed in by then. Look forward to seeing you out there.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats funny I answer the phone as andy all day long and when I meet face to face I get called adam all the time maybe I have a lisp ha ha. It was cool to meet you guys and look forward to trading all of the power ideas and get these prowlers dialed in. I will be back to glamis halloween weekend and should have mine close to dialed in by then. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Sorry Andy lol, I will see you there on Holloween!

·
Registered
149 Posts
We opened a shop in Glamis to help keep everyone running if they break something out in Glamis. UtvCrap is keeping the store stocked with parts. Its UtvCrap Glamis, We are partnering up to see if there is enough of a need for parts to keep a shop open in Glamis during the season.
Are you doing repair work too or just UTV parts? Also, where is it located?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts