Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, glad to be part of the forum, I just bought a 13 xtz 1000 with glass windshield with wiper kit, roof with radio, and winch. I get to pick her up Thursday 6/6/13. I hope this is still a live forum. I've never owned arctic cat before so I hope it's going to be a new enjoyable experience.

If anyone has tips or advice for these machines in general or must have accessories. I would like your input. Any information will be valued.

Thanks,
Chaz

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome aboard Chaz. My advice is to enjoy it. Post up a picture for us. Spend a few hours on the forum and you will find an unlimited amount of knowledge that has been shared by the members over the years.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This is one big happy family, and very active! All questions are addressed very quickly, and with STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy your new machine, I have a 700, and have enjoyed every minute of owning one! Stay attached to the forum, it is well worth it!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!the only thing you need to learn,is how to hit the buy now button on Ebay,,,dont fight it you will get,used to it after a wile!! Oh yeah ,plenty of pictures too
:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!the only thing you need to learn,is how to hit the buy now button on Ebay,,,dont fight it you will get,used to it after a wile!! Oh yeah ,plenty of pictures too
:D
Welcome to the site chaz,I cant believe it a member thats almost at my back door,I live in the parkersburg WVA area ,I am sure you know about powerline park.great site and great members,I think you will like your new power house.:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys considering I posted last night around 1am and its just now 7:30. And I already have several members saying hi. I can already tell this is going an enjoyable forum to belong too.

As for the buy it now button. I did that at the dealership upon purchase. I'm waiting on them to put it together. I ended up getting laminate glass windshield with wiper kit, roof, radio and head liner kit, and a winch. Calling today to see how it is coming along. Cause I am aiming for a pick up tomorrow if I can get off work. If not then its a Thursday pick up.

And there will be plenty of pictures to come from my riding ventures. I hate to trailer. We ride quads, bikes, and Sxs everywhere. My fathers 12 Ranger crew has over 2000 miles on it. And it has been over 3 different shops 5 different times. For Polaris notorious we've never heard of an issue like that. Overheating problem. That was never fixed. However we are selves redneck rendered it!

As for you de3 power line, yes I know all about it, I can actually ride from my house to the front gate. In the off season cops are to big of jerks when it is going down out there. I missed this past weeks ride. Cause I didn't have my buggy. So I'm gonna try and get off work for the next event! Maybe even see you there.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks guys considering I posted last night around 1am and its just now 7:30. And I already have several members saying hi. I can already tell this is going an enjoyable forum to belong too.

As for the buy it now button. I did that at the dealership upon purchase. I'm waiting on them to put it together. I ended up getting laminate glass windshield with wiper kit, roof, radio and head liner kit, and a winch. Calling today to see how it is coming along. Cause I am aiming for a pick up tomorrow if I can get off work. If not then its a Thursday pick up.

And there will be plenty of pictures to come from my riding ventures. I hate to trailer. We ride quads, bikes, and Sxs everywhere. My fathers 12 Ranger crew has over 2000 miles on it. And it has been over 3 different shops 5 different times. For Polaris notorious we've never heard of an issue like that. Overheating problem. That was never fixed. However we are selves redneck rendered it!

As for you de3 power line, yes I know all about it, I can actually ride from my house to the front gate. In the off season cops are to big of jerks when it is going down out there. I missed this past weeks ride. Cause I didn't have my buggy. So I'm gonna try and get off work for the next event! Maybe even see you there.
I have a sxs buddy that goes to both events each year,I have never been there,he ask me every year.I need to go.the xtz will make you a good machine,If you take care of it.I have a 06 thats been a great machine,it is my first A/C also.you will find different places on the forum to post and reply to many different topics.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome cClark06 you did find the most active Prowler site.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I'm already noticing how active it is, and my hats off to de3. its crazy how he's more less a local to me and he's a wealth of knowledge as I post he answers and as I browse for answers, he's already answered them. The guy is amazing. Guess that's why he's staff!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm already noticing how active it is, and my hats off to de3. its crazy how he's more less a local to me and he's a wealth of knowledge as I post he answers and as I browse for answers, he's already answered them. The guy is amazing. Guess that's why he's staff!
First of all thanks for your comments,but it's not all me,a lot of the great info comes from the great members,I myself have learned a lot from the members and just pass it on,now I dont know a lot about your xtz,but there is members on here that does.:)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome aboard! Great forum with lots of helpful members! Congrats on the new machine.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Howdy from I DE HO , 'bout dern time ya showed up we've been waiting on ya .. sorrrry the tater salad is almost gone and the burgers are gone but we have some good hot dogs left here:)

welcome to the house and enjoy your new toy .. got an old one over here with well over 5000 miles and trouble free [more or less] .. yours has most of [if not all] the original problem issues dealt with , I'm a lucky one as I haven't had [yet] the early model issues.
watch out for Mike , ol mister fast fingers .. he'll help you find out quick that even though you bought a bunch of stuff from the dealer there is still plenty O goodies to find for your rig :)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Howdy from I DE HO , 'bout dern time ya showed up we've been waiting on ya .. sorrrry the tater salad is almost gone and the burgers are gone but we have some good hot dogs left here:)

welcome to the house and enjoy your new toy .. got an old one over here with well over 5000 miles and trouble free [more or less] .. yours has most of [if not all] the original problem issues dealt with , I'm a lucky one as I haven't had [yet] the early model issues.
watch out for Mike , ol mister fast fingers .. he'll help you find out quick that even though you bought a bunch of stuff from the dealer there is still plenty O goodies to find for your rig :)
Gary,you know me like a book,I got that from muddogefi,he taught me how to hit the buy now button.:D/and then you got mlh1962 finding things on ebay to buy.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
i had nothing to do with it:rolleyes: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts